Friday, March 27, 2009

Dear Megan

Dear Megan, this is a letter to you to remind you of how awesome we are.
Did you know that we've only known each other for like four months?
It feels like fucking forever. I wish we had have met each other earlier, because you are so fucking funny. Honest to God, I rarely meet people who I fall in love with straight away... and you are awesome enough to be one of those people.

You are a minder, a maggot, and a moo-cow. I am a nigga nun. The ratio works out quite nicely, I think. You are the stupid and smelly in the relationship and I'm the sex and the brains. It's perfect!

So... I don't know about you, but I think that we (especially me) are the most awesome team in the world. What would civilization do without us? When we die, I suppose everyone will just commit suicide or something. I mean, what really is the point of living if you and I are dead? There is no reason.

Megan, I love you. You are awesome and far too cool for school.

But please, have a shower.       :D

No comments: