Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Uncanny Crew

I don't know why, but I feel like talking about some of my dearest friends.

What can I say really? These people are amazing. They light up my life. They are my world. Thinking about going on without these souls in my life makes me sick to the stomach. I love them all.

I couldn't describe them all as a unit, because all though we are as one, we're all very different in our little ways.
I have actually described these people to you before in a previous blog, 'Music People' but I feel the need to talk about these particular persons again.

Kyrie: I care for this girl so much. She's taken me in and opened up her entire life to me. She's really made me feel so comfortable and welcome. I love her for that. I think that she is amazing and she's so talented in so many ways. I haven't known her very long compared to my other best friends, but for Kyrie time seems to be no matter. She has two sides to a perfect personality, she's an insane lunatic but when conversation gets serious she quietens instantly and patiently listens. Kyrie is perfect in many ways, and I love her dearly.

Sam: OMG, how I love this kid. He has so many sides to him. He is very clever, and teribbly funny. If there is one flaw about Sam it's that he is torturously apologetic and it drives me bonkers, but that is just who he is. He's lovely, caring, and a great talker and listener. He has his crazy moods, and then the moods that make you want to hug him and tell him it's ok. Hehe. Sam, you're a gem, and I'll love you til the end.

Harry: What can you say about Harry? There really is too much. Well, one thing is that he is usually incredibly predictable and you know exactly what and when he is going to say something. He is sarcastic, cynical and fucking hilarious. Kyrie is very protective of her boy, and the two of them are the cutest couple the world has ever seen. They are great for each other. I've known Harry the longest, and the only thing that has changed about him in the last three years are: height, hair colour, and his opinion of me...

Megan: Now, Megan is the person I've known the shortest, in fact, less than three months! But the weirdest thing is that I feel as though she's this life-long friend I couldn't imagine some things without. She is mind-blowingly hilarious and she makes me laugh like mad and I make her snort like crazy. It's the perfect win-win relationship. I love you, Megan, and don't you ever forget it.

Much to my irritation, I am not an original Uncanny Crew member. The group was in fact joined before I started hanging with them. But they have been incredibly accepting of me, and they've all let me in and treated me as if I were one of there own. And I really do feel like I fit in with them, better in fact, than anywhere else I ever have before.

I am still in constant awe of how happy I am with them. When I say this, I mean this: They have made me happier as a person than I have ever been. Don't get me wrong, I love Emily and Frances with all my soul, but for some reason I am caught up with my love affair with the Uncanny Crew.

Thankyou to each and every one of you, you made me happy. You made me smile. Being at the beach the other night made me get all sentimental, it made me realize how much I love you all, and how much I never want our friendships to end.


No comments: