Monday, December 1, 2008

Funhouse

So, here I am, sitting with one of my favourite people: Jess Champion, listening to Pink's new album Funhouse in the music room. It's great, and we're having the time of our lives.

Actually, we're just sitting here talking and listening, but we're still having fun.
Yes, it's Week 8, and I went to school... much to my regret.
It's boring as all fuck.

The lessons are shit, and nobody is here. I want to die. I fucking want to kill everyone. Just so they're as bored as me.

So Jess just left, and Megan is going to the city, so what to do now? I have another one of those fucking frees that have their upsides, but their major downsides as well. It sucks. I suppose I'll have to pull through, and wait til tomorrow night when I see Frances. Fuck me, I miss that bitch. 

That is all.

No comments: