Monday, December 22, 2008

Underworld

I am rather peeved. Annoyed. Frustrated. Angry. Just a few words to describe how I feel about the release of Tomb Raider: Underworld on the PS2.

Okay, many of you may say that I have a sad life to be utterly obsessed with TR, but hey, I love it. And the new game of the TR series: Underworld, was released on December the 5th this year. The reason I am peeved, annoyed, frustrated and angry is because for some fucking reason, the PS2 version has been delayed until June next year, and as I am yet to own a PS3 i cannot play or purchase it. This is a horrid thing because I am a die-hard fan and it greatly concerns me that the rest of the world shall play it and complete it before I do.

Oh, the shame. That is all.

1 comment:

*Em* said...

Nathan my dear...please, for the sake of us all...Get a life? Please?