Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Frances Jay Vincent

Oh my God, what can I say about this girl? She is amazing.
I've never known anyone as special or kind as her. Franny, you're my best friend, and I'm yours... (whether Nicole likes it or not)...

We've known each other since Year 7, and that's quite a long time. I suppose we weren't always best friends, and I find it sad that I've been friends with your mother longer than you. But also pretty funny at the same time.
I remember how when we first met we kind of had that group.
Me, You, Sarah Rowe and Tessa Warden. We were the Awesome Foursome!

I loved our little group and we'd always be giggling and having fun. I remember how at a couple of stages we liked each other, and when we'd bring up the guts to tell the other we'd always say that we would be better off friends. I'm glad we said that, or we might not be as close now...

And then we fought at the end of that year, and I never knew why... until recently (personal matter). I was so confused as to why you hated me, because we were such close best friends and then you ditched me.

But then you came over during the summer holidays and apologised to me, and that could have been one of the most important moments of our lives, because if you hadn't, we may never have become friends again.

So Year 8 came and we decided to kind of take our friendship slowly as we were still recovering over Year 7 quarrels. I remember how I'd come over to your house only once every second wednesday. How sad...

We were still best friends at that stage, and I always thought that we couldn't have gotten any closer than then! We got through that year being pretty close to each other as our friendship grew stronger. By the end of Year 8, I knew we had something good going for us.

Year 9 came, and we picked up the pace. I started coming over much more often making it around three visits per week, and we bonded more and more.
All the while making and creating more and more stupid 'in jokes'. There have been so many memories even up until that point.

We had a lot of close times that year, because that was when you really let me in to your life. I started to understand how hard your life has been and how difficult it still is for you. I swear to God, Franny, I don't respect anyone more in the whole universe than you. I can't figure out how somebody with such a fucked up family has turned out so perfect. You are amazing.

Year 10 arrived, and with it came the best times yet. We have had the best year yet and I can't believe how much closer we are now.
If I felt close to you in Year 9, its times by ten now. I have such a deep, spiritual understanding of who you are, I feel like I can predict every move you make; end every sentence you start.
I don't mean this in a creepy way, I'm just trying to amplify how much I feel I know you.

This year we've had so many good times and we've done so much together. I know you feel the same about me. I don't think it's even possible for me to be closer to you right now.

You are my best friend. I know you better than I know myself. I love you.
I couldn't live without you. Thank you for always being there for me.

Forever and ever, Nathan.

No comments: