Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Job Searching

I'm looking for a job. Yep, I'm doing it.
I've always wanted to work, and now finally I am allowed to do so.

My mother has always told me that she wouldn't let me work until my grades improved and I started learning some responsibility first. But now hat I'm going to Queensland, a part-time job is essential.
So, this thursday, we're going to Colonnades to look for employment. I can't wait to start. Seriously. I'm so keen for money right now it's ridiculous.

But Glenys (mum) is really getting up my goat because she's been saying for the past three years that I can't have a job. That always fucked me off.
Now that I can have one, she's really hassling me about getting one and whenever I put my hand out for money she just tells me to go and get a job.
It's bullshit. I can't find a good job in a week, Glenys! Are you deluded?!

But anyway, I'm excited to start working and I thought I should let you know that.
Utnil next time...

No comments: