Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Young Teachers VS Old Teachers

What's you take? Who do you like more?
Well, lets think about this.
What is good about younger teachers... Hmm...

They are generally more fun and energetic.
They're more easy going than the oldies.
They're nicer.

What's good about the older teachers, you say?

They are more knowledgeable.
They get you working hard.
They're stricter.

Now, if you're anything like me you'd like the younger ones, right?
I mean, if I wanted to be a teacher, which I don't, then I'd want to be a fun one that all the students liked.
Not some old bag that everyone hates.
I don't know why I'm going on about this, I suppose that I just don't like teachers that are boring, spiteful, and have no life left in them for teaching. It frustrates me.

Generally he younger teachers are better and easier to get along with. I know that if you've been teaching for thirty years then eventually you get sick of it, but come on, have a little fun sometimes!

No comments: